Mar 6, 2014

quiet kaleidoscope

I had a wonderful privilege today to be in front of the camera and wear beautiful clothes by Estonian designers. Unfortunately I can't say more about it at this moment, but maybe soon...
These pictures were taken on my way home and once again, almost everything I wear is from thrift stores. I got this blouse for 3€ just this week. It looks a bit tacky and has that resplendent Slavic festive vibe (or 80s glam thing) going on... But I kind of like items that are on the borderline of good and bad taste. No jewellery - that's a must.

 If anyone who happens to read this has experience with growing out dyed hair, you can let me know... I've been thinking about growing my natural, dark brown colour out, because I really miss my thick, strong, shiny hair... I've been blonde for 5 years now (?) and I haven't seen my own colour for 12 years I think. But the whole process seems so terrifying... I will have to dye my hair in full length - another thing I haven't done for years - and hope that I picked the right tone that matches my own. Seems like a such a huge step...
 Sorry for the bleak surroundings... I keep missing the sunshine when I take pictures these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment